Thursday, October 1, 2009

Howdy.

Hey, I guess it's been a little while since I last posted, but I don't really have anything to tell you. At least not anything exciting.

My friends bought a duck. Did I say that already? Well he's cute and his name is Doug. He's getting bigger day by day, so they've been looking for somewhere to take him when he's full grown. Apparently there's a monastery near campus that took our friend's rabbit last year and she was allowed to visit it whenever she wanted. We're thinking that'd be ideal because he's so freaking adorable, we just don't have the space or knowledge to keep him well.

Isn't he the cutest?!


A few people that I live with are starting to drive me nuts. I can still tolerate them with ease, but it's becoming increasingly difficult not to get frustrated every time they open their mouths. I'm not the only one that feels this way, either, so I know I'm not being irrational. They're just... not positive people. And I don't like to be around people that act like Debbie Downer's all the time.

In other news, Kasey and Colin are who I've gotten the closest to. Here's a cheesy picture of us right before we had lunch on the River Kwai:



Colin goes to UMass Amherst and is from Massachusetts, somewhere rural. Kasey is from San Diego and is transferring to Southern Oregon University this Spring. They're awesome. We've already talked about visiting each other and such.

K, I guess that's it. Colin's brother just moved to Bangkok with his girlfriend so they're here to hang out with tonight. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment