Saturday, October 10, 2009

The last few days have been pretty crazy around here.

1. Tyson went to the hospital for a day and a half because of a serious bacterial infection that was causing him to vomit a lot.

2. Arjun, Ryan, and Ian went with a guy they know to get bamboo tattoos and were pulled over by the police on the way. The guy had a warrant out for his arrest, and since my friends were with him, they got put in jail for 4-5 hours.

3. I have Scabies! I'm actually very glad that I don't have something 10 times worse, but the itching is beginning to drive me mad. My Thai friend took me to several pharmacies--no Benadryl pills to be found. But luckily, another girl on my program has Benadryl cream and I'm currently waiting for that to start working before I scratch all my skin off.


In other news, my mommy, Molly, and Dan will be here in a week!! I'm very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment