Saturday, September 5, 2009

Traveling.

So this is how my trip began:

Nashville to LA, 4.5 hour flight.
LA to San Fran, 1 hour flight.
Arrived to San Fran to find out that I completely missed my flight, but someone else on my study abroad program did, too. Very relieved!
So now we're travelling together (his name is Tyson, fyi).
San Fran to Hong Kong, 14 hour flight.

Now I'm sitting in the ultra-nice Hong Kong airport, waiting for my flight to depart to my final destination: Bangkok! And apparently the airport in Bangkok is brand new, built in 2006, and is the largest airport in the whole world. With our luck, I'm betting Tyson and I will get completely lost trying to find our way out...

ps. There's a food stand in the airport selling squids in a bag.
pps. My Google homepage is in Chinese and it's funny.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah Finney I am brimming with healthy pride for you. I was trying to imagine being where you were/are, missing meeting a group I'd been excited to meet, on the other side of the globe, and finding myself "alone," (which, of course, you never are, but anyway...). I would've been a little bit scared for a minute, yet you handled it with grace.

    I so look forward to keeping up with your blog! Presently I'm at a Stuart, FL Starbucks for a minute. There's no internet at Chandelle's place so I'm online just once a day - maybe twice, tops. So if we miss each other while I'm in FL, we'll connect once I'm back. On SKYPE I am "seameetssky." On ichat I think I'm simply johndenson. LOVE YOU GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My post showed up at "4:57 AM" even though it's 7:57 AM right now where I am - eternally confused by all these time zones, just FYI!

    ReplyDelete