Sunday, September 13, 2009

We had a so called "Bangkok tour" today. It wasn't much of a tour--we just went to 2 places, the first was a waste of time and the second was amazing. It was called the Grand Palace, they giant area of temples and ornate buildings that the King uses for special ceremonies.

I took a few pictures, then my camera died. But I've never seen such amazing architecture or design in my entire life. Here's a photo I found on Google:



Up close, those roofs are amazing colored shiny tiles. I can't really explain how decadent it was, so I'll try to upload some of the photos I took.

Anyway. I rode on a motorcycle tonight! Sorry mom and dad, haha. Our Thai friend Rabbit was going around the corner to the 7/11 to pick up some stuff, so I rode with her. It was a short ride, but very fun!

Um, I don't really have anything else to say right now. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I randomly found your blog when I clicked on Passion Pit in my music likes! Ha. Anyway, hi! I'm following you now! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I hope you can show us around this place when we come see you!

    ReplyDelete